Wednesday, May 6

I am now officially a blogger... what does this mean?

Does this mean I'm going to spill my heart out everyday for random people to read? ...probably not.

Does this mean I'm going to use this forum to stand on a soapbox and preach on things I believe? ...probably not.

What it means is I have found another way to utilize the internets for my needs. I don't have a theme as of yet- and will probably try to think of one- but for now... it just is.

Like a lot of people- I have a lot of things on my mind that I rarely vocalize. I do like to write every once in awhile- so I think this might be a good outlet for me to vent my ideas and contemplate things. I sometimes feel that I "think" better while I'm writing it down... does that make any sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment